This culturally diverse plan celebrates a variety of flavors with satisfying, hearty recipes created by leading Black dietitians in the industry. It is curated to introduce old favorites with new twists. It offers recipes from different parts of the world including Caribbean jerk seasoning to Ethiopian East African flavors.
We believe the starting point of wellness is a whole food-based eating regimen.
But, we also understand that sometimes it’s hard to figure out just where to start.
Do you fall into that category?
It’s not enough to know what NOT to eat. You need to know what you SHOULD eat to best nourish your body and optimize wellness.
Introducing our Re-Planning Your Meals Program!
A program that includes two personalized nutritional consults with a coach, 30 days of individualized meal planning, and four weekly check-ins to ensure that the plan we helped you create is actually working for you. As an added bonus, we’ll enroll you in our Building a Healthy Kitchen Program for FREE to help you make these changes sustainable!!
Need support, but not ready to commit to a 30 day coaching meal program?
We can help you Re-Plan your Meals!
We’re offering you select meal plans to serve as a guide, not a rigid schedule, that can give you freedom in your everyday life and rid of the annoying question of “what should I eat?“
All of the recipes are created and thoroughly tested by nutrition experts. They feature whole food ingredients with easy-to-follow directions for people of all cooking levels.
Aimed at stabilizing blood sugar, maintaining a healthy weight, normalizing hormones, and reducing inflammation associated with many chronic diseases.
This meal plan for diabetes contains low-glycemic recipes aimed at helping you stabilize blood sugar levels and maintaining a healthy weight. It’s moderate in carbohydrates and high in fiber.
This flexible plan is customizable and contains simple recipes that the whole family can enjoy. Each week you'll receive three days of suggested recipes and the ability to search hundreds more to add to your plan.
We have partnered with the Integrative Functional Nutrition Academy (IFNA) to provide you with a meal plan that is grounded in the principles of integrative and functional nutrition. Functional nutrition emphasizes the importance of high quality foods and phytonutrient diversity to address clinical imbalances and move individuals toward the highest expression of health.
This Keto plan is a great way to jump-start your health. It contains selected low-glycemic recipes aimed at stabilizing blood sugar, maintaining a healthy weight, normalizing hormones, and reducing inflammation associated with many chronic diseases.
This meal plan contains recipes with ingredients that are low in Fermentable Oligosaccharides, Disaccharides, Monosaccharides, and Polyols. A great way to get new meal ideas that fit your health needs.
The meal prep master plan contains simple recipes the whole family can enjoy, all of which can be made in 30 minutes or less! Each week, you will receive three days of recipes along with a weekend meal prep guide with suggestions for what to make ahead to save time all week long. All of our delicious recipes are extensively tested and feature whole food ingredients with easy-to-follow directions for people of all cooking levels.
This meal plan was designed for women with Polycystic Ovary Syndrome [PCOS.] It contains low-glycemic recipes aimed at stabilizing blood sugar, lowering insulin levels, maintaining healthy weight, normalizing hormones, and reducing inflammation often associated with this condition.
Aimed at incorporating a variety and broad spectrum of micro and macronutrients to your eating regimen. These plant-based recipes are rich in antioxidants and phytonutrients that will not only make your meals more nutritious but also anti-inflammatory.
The perfect plan to jumpstart OR refresh your health! This plan is for anyone looking to start to incorporate healthier foods into their everyday meals. Includes daily meals & snacks for just 28 days.
To Make Our Healthy Meal Plans Sustainable For You…
We have partnered with Sun Basket to provide you with a reliable, healthy eating solution. Each week, your meal plan offerings will feature three Sun Basket dinner recipes; simply follow the link on your dinner card for that day.
These Registered Dietitian-approved recipes will arrive straight to your door as a meal kit, requiring no grocery shopping for those 3 days. For the rest of your week, our meal planner and smart grocery list make it easy to create simple cook-at-home meals and snacks.
Subscription Plans for only $19/month!
How does it work?
Every week, you’ll be able to log into your account to view your meal plan. This will include 5 meals & a snack for each day of your selected plan. The plans all focus on whole foods, easy to follow recipes, and a grocery list to make your life easier. All for $19/month!! Meal plan subscription does not include cost of meal kit deliveries.
What do you get?
Here’s a sneak peak…
- A new meal plan each and every week packed with simple & easy to follow nutrient-dense recipes.
- Grocery lists that are based on your personalized weekly menu.
- Reduced stress around preparing healthy meals for you & your family.
- Ability to increase or decrease the serving size of your meals that will automatically reflect in the suggested grocery lists.
- A meal re-planning tool that allows you to move meals around to different days or even replace them with other recipes.
- Access to our dietitian-approved recipe database: here you’ll find thousands of recipes.
- Ability for you to upload your own favorite recipes into the database to include them in the rotation of your suggested weekly menu.
- Each week, your meal plan offerings will feature three Sun Basket dinner recipes where you follow the link on your dinner card for that day.
- Recipes that arrive straight to your door as a meal kit.
- Kits that feature fresh, pre-measured ingredients, including organic produce and nourishing whole foods.
- No grocery shopping required for the Sun Basket dinners, and therefore decrease in overall grocery costs
Still don’t know where to start? Need more targeted, individualized support?
Sign up for our
This program includes
- a 60 minute consult with one of our specialist to determine which meal plan is the best fit for your health goals.
- 30 days of customized meal planning
- 4 weekly check-ins with one of our coaches via our Healthie Concierge program
- a 15 minute post-program consult