Let us help you ReDefine Wellness, by sharing with you some of our core values and beliefs.
1. Wellness is a practice. It begins in the mind first. Just like any practice, there is no set rule or approach; there are multiple tools in the toolkit that can be applied or removed as needed to achieve success. Success requires a daily commitment to the wellness practice. We are here to help you learn how to apply those tools..
2. Our Role is NOT to Fix Any Individual.
YOU DO NOT NEED FIXING! Our role is to help educate and empower you in your journey to wellness. Each individual is responsible for their own self care.
3. Optimal Health
Optimal health comes from mind body spirit life balance.
4. The Starting Point of Wellness
The starting point of wellness is a whole food-based eating regimen. There are no short-cuts with long-lasting effects.
5. Every Person is Biochemically Unique
Every person is biochemically unique and would benefit from an individualized nutrition plan that includes an assessment. However, because our bodies are not static, but ever evolving and changing, an individual’s nutritional needs may evolve and change over time. Therefore, an individualized nutritional plan serves only as a guideline by which may need to be reassessed and revised periodically.
6. Removing Self-Inflicted Chronic Stress
Removing self-inflicted chronic stress is vital to achieving and maintaining optimal wellness.
7. Supplement Use
Supplement use should be in conjunction with a whole food-based eating regimen and healthy lifestyle practices. Supplements are NOT created equal and quality, safety, value, and efficacy should be evaluated. Supplement use needs to be monitored just like any prescription medication use is monitored, and should be discussed with your clinician. (This includes the use of therapeutic essential oils, medicinal herbs, and tinctures.)