New Nutritional Clients & FAQs
- Pricing of plans are personalized and tailored to fit each patient and his/her individual needs.
- Specific recommendations are made following an initial robust 90-minute consultation.
Coaching is not like the practice of medicine, psychotherapy, or other traditional modalities. For this reason, coaching is not covered by health insurance. However, for certain conditions, such as Diabetes or Chronic Kidney Disease, some insurances do offer coverage when being coached by a Registered Dietitian. Please note that we currently do not bill insurances directly. We can generate a superbill for you to submit to your insurance company for reimbursement to you for our services.
- What is URENÜ’s approach to health and wellness?
- What is Functional Nutrition?
- What is Behavioral Nutrition Coaching?
- What is Dynamic Eating Psychology?
- What is Mind-Body Nutrition?
- URENÜ has 7 core beliefs that we believe define wellness. Go to ReDefine for more information on these beliefs.
- We fashion our approach around those beliefs while specializing in Functional Nutrition, Behavioral Nutrition Coaching, Lifestyle Counseling & Coaching, Lifestyle Cooking, and Essential Oils.
Functional Nutrition is about finding the right way for each of us as individuals to eat—using food to maximize the potential for health and reverse dysfunction or disease. There is no single “right diet” that applies to all of us. We have different genetic backgrounds, different preferences, and different lives. We all want to be healthy, but most of us haven’t figured out just how to make food and dietary patterns serve that goal. Functional Nutrition offers the concepts, strategies, and tools to make that happen!
- Behavioral Nutrition Coaching is also called Eating Psychology Coaching and Mind Body Eating Coaching, depending on the state’s legal requirements using the word Nutrition and/or Psychology.
- Behavioral Nutrition Coaching is an exciting and cutting-edge approach that effectively addresses weight concerns, binge eating, overeating, body image challenges, and various nutrition related health concerns. This approach is positive and empowering. We don’t see your eating challenges merely as a sign that “something is wrong with you” – but as a place where we can more fully explore some of the personal dimensions in life that impact food, weight and health.
- Oftentimes, our eating challenges are connected to work, money, relationship, family, intimacy, life stress and so much more. By working on the places that are most relevant for you, success is more easily achieved. Using this approach, we look to support you with coaching strategies and nutrition principles that are nourishing, doable, sustainable, and that yield results.
- Dynamic Eating Psychology is a positive, empowering and transformational approach that’s designed for anyone who eats. Each of us has a unique, fascinating, and everchanging relationship with food. Dynamic Eating Psychology affirms the primary importance of this relationship. It sees our challenges with eating, weight, and health not as an indication that we’re broken, but as a beautiful opportunity to grow and evolve.
- Previously, eating psychology has been limited to those with clinical eating disorders. Dynamic Eating Psychology though is for everyone. It affirms that our relationship with food has important lessons to teach us if we choose to listen. And it recognizes that our challenges with eating, weight, and health are intimately connected to other primary life dimensions – relationship, family, work, sexuality, our search for meaning and fulfillment, and so much more.
- Dynamic Eating Psychology is a powerful breakthrough approach that we utilize in our coaching sessions.
- Mind-Body Nutrition is a quickly growing new field that advances the practice of clinical nutrition by exploring the psychophysiology of how thoughts, feelings, and beliefs impact nutritional metabolism and health.
- Originated by Marc David, Founder of the Institute for the Psychology of Eating, it goes far beyond classical nutrition by focusing on the fascinating connections between brain, body, and behavior.
- Simply put, what we eat is only half of the story of good nutrition. The other half is who we are as eaters.
- Mind Body Nutrition reveals how stress physiology, the relaxation response, breathing, awareness, pleasure, meal timing and much more profound influence digestion and calorie burning. And it offers practical and results-oriented strategies for the most commonly seen eating challenges and health issues of our times.
Lifestyle Cooking Services
- Are the classes in-person or can you attend them online?
- Do you offer demonstrations at events or other locations?
- Do you offer private cooking classes?
- What locations are grocery shopping field trips available?
- Do you offer virtual grocery shopping field trips?
- Classes can be in-person or via live streaming. Please feel free to ask prior to purchasing what the options are for the upcoming class scheduled.
- We routinely offer monthly classes at our main office location: 318 N. John Young Parkway, Ste 7, Kissimmee, Fl 34741
We do offer cooking demonstrations at local community events and locations. Whether a church program, seminar, or community group event, we’re happy to promote lifestyle cooking skills! Please feel free to contact us to discuss further.
- At this time, we only offer them at our main office location 318 N John Young Parkway, Ste 7, Kissimmee, Fl 34741.
- Private classes can be an add-on to any nutritional service package.
- New clients are accepted on a case by case bases.
- Currently we’re available in Central Florida area. You let us know what your favorite grocery store is and we’ll arrange to meet you at one.
- For those who are unable to meet us in the Central Florida area, we can host a field trip virtually through our Healthie Concierge program via phone app.
We can offer virtual shopping field trips if you are signed up for our Healthie Concierge program. Through this way, you can get the benefits of a personalized tour via phone teleconference.
- If you practice Personalized Nutrition, why do you offer DIY programs?
- What is your return/refund policy?
- Sometimes clients are ready to do something different in terms of their nutrition, but they are not yet ready for 1-on-1 coaching. This is why we offer DIY programs as stepping stones to prepare clients to work with us, and to give them confidence in the work that we offer.
- All of our DIY programs are comprehensive and offer options for clients to personalize them to their needs.
- Most of our DIY programs also include a complimentary strategy session to be used either at the beginning or end of the program, to either help customize the program for your individual needs or to offer suggestions for next steps after the program has been completed.
None of our products, sessions, or services are able to be returned or refunded. This is the standard for online program and healthcare services.