Ginger, wintergreen, rosemary, clove and frankincense join forces in Ache Away to offer soothing massage relief after a workout or a hard day’s work.
Ginger is a flowering plant that originated from China; gingerol is its main bioactive compound, which is responsible for its beneficial properties.
Wintergreen is an herb that’s used for easing bodily discomfort.
Rosemary is a fragrant evergreen herb native to the Mediterranean, and has been traditionally used to soothe muscles and more.
Another herb, clove also offers relief from occasional discomfort, while frankincense can help soothe bodily discomfort.
Mix with a carrier oil and massage a few drops on desired area or areas that need relief, or apply a few drops directly on legs, arms, feet or other areas before or following exercise.
ACHE AWAY OIL USES:
* Dilute with a carrier oil and massage directly onto affected area or areas, such as joints, muscles, or head.
* Apply directly to knees, calves, arms or other areas before and after exercise.
* For children with leg discomfort, massage a few drops on affected areas prior to their bedtime.
* After a hard day’s work, overuse or after a day of lifting, rub on lower back, thighs or other areas, as desired.
* After being on your feet all day, rub a few drops directly onto feet and massage in for relief.
* For soothing neck relief, massage a few drops on the nape of the neck and shoulders.
* For a fast pick-me-up from its refreshing scent or a handy muscle soother, keep Ache Away in your purse, gym bag or backpack
* Diffuse at work or home for an aromatic, refreshing, energizing scent.